Hi everyone! I’m excited to launch a series on Instagram Stories exclusively for my fellow blogger friends. I love sharing the blogging and Instagram lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I wanted to bring my blogging community even closer so I’m sharing even MORE blogging tips, tricks, and lessons for my “Close Friends”.
What am I sharing with my Instagram Stories Close Friends?
- Media Kit Tips – I’m sharing a PDF of my media kit plus MORE tips beyond “What to include in your media kit”
- Additional tips on “How to get noticed by Brands as a Blogger”
- Lessons Learned with Pricing Myself as a Blogger – beyond 15 Tips of Pricing and Negotiating as a Blogger
- SEO Tips for Beginners
- How to Pitch to Hotels
- Analytics 101: What analytics you should include in your pitch to brands
- Tips on Finding Your Niche
Why am I starting an Instagram Stories Close Friends group?
I realized that a big part of my Instagram community are my blogger friends. We’re all trying to figure out how to grow, scale, and get paid for our work, so I wanted to share additional insights and lessons I’ve learned with them.
I also realized that not my entire audience may be interested in the blogging tips and tricks. I wanted to create a space specifically for my blogger friends on Instagram with this series.
How do you become a part of my Instagram Stories Close Friends group?
If you’re an aspiring blogger, Instagrammer, or content creator, here’s how to join my Close Friends group:
- Turn on your post and story notifications on Instagram from @emmasedition – that way you don’t miss these tips!
- Please send a direct message or email to me with a screen shot that you’ve turned on post and story notifications. And you’re requesting to be a part of my close friends group!
- And/or subscribe to Emma’s Edition’s email list
Then I’ll add you to my Close Friends list on Instagram Stories!
Can you request other topics to be covered and sent out to the Instagram Stories Close Friends group?
YES! If you have any specific topics you want to me cover, please send me an email or a direct message.
I was planning on covering these topics every other week. If there’s a topic that people want specifically covered, I’m happy to make it a weekly series.
When is my first “Close Friends” series launching?!
This Sunday March 31st! I’ll be sharing my media kit that I send out to brands plus a few more tips about creating a media kit.
Thank you for reading!
Photos: Holly Phan