With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I’ve been thinking of all the pink places I’ve traveled to this past year. I’ve found pink spots and created Instagrammable places guides for New Orleans, San Francisco, New York, Boston, Scottsdale, Portland, and of course my home city of Seattle.
If you’re heading to any of these cities this year and are looking for pink Instagram worthy places to visit, this blog post is for you.
Here are 15 Pink Instagram Worthy Places to Visit in the US:
After I graduated from my master’s program last June, my friend/photographer Karya and I went to New Orleans for the first time. We stayed at the Old 77 & Chandlery Hotel and put together 12 Most Instagrammable Places in New Orleans. Here are the pink Instagram worthy places to visit in New Orleans
1.Auction House Market Bathroom: 801 Magazine Street New Orleans, LA 70130
2. Brennan’s: 417 Royal Street New Orleans, LA 70130
3. Royal Accents Treasures: 614 Royal St New Orleans, LA 70130
Last spring, my friend Giulia, Karya, and I went down to San Francisco for a girls weekend. We worked with the Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel and put together San Francisco’s Most Instagrammable Places and we were surprised when we stumbled upon this bright pink house:
4. House in the Sunset District
I visit New York once a year for September’s New York Fashion Week. I could probably write an Instagram guide/best photo locations list for each neighborhood in New York. But the two pink locations I recommend stopping by in New York are:
5. Rose Mansion: 111 W 32nd St New York, NY 10001
6. Marc Jacob’s Building in SOHO: 59 Greene St New York, NY 10012
7. Pietro Nolita: 174 Elizabeth St New York, NY 10012
For more Instagram worthy places in New York, I recommend also checking out:
Karya and I had Boston on our list all last year. And this past November we finally got to visit this historic city. In 12 of Boston’s Most Instagrammable Places, we found these two pink spots in the city:
7. Isabella Steward Gardner Museum: 25 Evans Way Boston, MA 02115
8. Citrus & Salt Boston: 142 Berkeley St Boston, MA 02116
This past December, my friend Maddy and I went to Scottsdale, Arizona. It was my first time in Scottsdale. We put together 8 Most Instagrammable Places in Scottsdale and were so excited when we found these two pink places to visit:
9. Sugar Bowl: 4005 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85251
10. Hotel Adeline: 5101 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85250
Karya and I stopped by Portland last winter to collaborate with the Dossier Hotel and put together 15 Most Instagrammable Places in Portland. This city is known for its food and it’s coffee. The two coffee shops with a pink aesthetic that I recommend visiting are:
11. Presso Coffee: 2020 N McClellan St Portland, OR 97217
12. Kainos Coffee: 6633 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR 97213
Maddy and I have been shooting Valentine’s Day content these last few weeks, so we’ve been on the hunt for pink/red places in Seattle. The three pink places I recommend seeing in the city are:
13. Mural at United Way King County: 720 2nd Ave Seattle WA, 98104
14. The pink side of the Artic Club Seattle Hotel: 700 3rd Ave Seattle, WA 98104
15. Willmott’s Ghost: 2100 6th Ave Seattle WA, 98121
For more Seattle instagram guides, you can also check out:
I hope you enjoyed this round up of pink Instagram worthy places to visit in the US! I hope to visit more cities and add onto this list in the future.
What pink places do you recommend traveling to next?
Thank you for reading!