Creative Edition Podcast History:
I originally launched the Content Creatives Podcast with my former co-host Maddy Duggan @madcrayy in February 2020. As Seattle content creators, we were creating content together and constantly talking about brand campaigns, creating content for Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and what we were learning as small business owners. We decided to launch the Content Creatives Podcast to share what we were learning with our influencer communities.
At the end of 2022, Maddy took a step back from content creation and left the podcast. I decided to rebrand to the Creative Edition podcast and create better brand alignment with Emma’s Edition.
The Creative Edition Mission:
Our mission is to inspire creatives to discover, grow, and own their brand.
- Understanding yourself (as a creator/small business owner)
- Having conversations around your health, well-being, mindset, and balance
- Exploring who you are as a brand and allowing yourself to evolve
- Understanding your community
- Discussing how to build community and bring value to your audience
- Understanding your industry
- Learning other perspectives and points of view in the influencer industry. Exploring public relations, influencer agencies, and the brand side of the industry.
- Understanding your business
- Learning the business side of the industry means discussing finances, revenue channels, profit, expenses, etc.
You’ll see these tiers reflected in both solo and interview episodes. One of my goals for the podcast is to bring on creators, small businesses, founders, experts in the influencer industry, other creatives – maybe musicians, artists, or writers.
I know my primary audience for the Content Creatives podcasts is content creators and influencers. But I truly believe that we are all creative in our own unique businesses and industries and can learn from one another.
Podcast Stats & Highlights:
- 152,000 downloads in 2022
- ~12,500-15,000 monthly downloads in 2023
- 92% of listeners are in North America
- 95% of our listeners are women